Minimum Order Spend
All online orders carry a minimum spend of €10 excluding shipping.
Please make sure that you carefully check your proofs for spelling errors, typos etc. Carte Blanche is not responsible for errors noticed after final approval. In the rare event an error is made by Carte Blanche, please accept our apologies and be assured that we will rectify the error as quickly as possible.
Colours may vary between monitors and printers. Therefore there may be a slight variation between the colour that appears on your computer screen and the colours generated for your printed products. After an image is approved for custom illustration, Carte Blanche will not be responsible for orders where there is a slight variation in the colour that appears on the computer screen and the printed product.
Press and Wholesale Enquiries
We’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via our contact form.
Copyright Infringement and Intellectual Property
Carte Blanche has full copyright and intellectual property rights of each of our designs and all credit for the designs must be attributed appropriately. Our artwork cannot be re-sold or used in any other means without permission. In accordance with standard license prohibitions, you may not resell, re-distribute or share in whole or in part for any reason; claim these designs as your own; or sell any digital or printed design. Copyright and right to reproduce does not transfer with sale of artwork.
We are the owner and the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it (including, without limitation, any trade marks displayed on our site). These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. We do not grant any express or implied right to any intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from us to do so. If you print off, copy or download any part of our site you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
All items are original creations © Carte Blanche Interior Design. All rights reserved.
Promotion & Competition Terms & Conditions
From time to time we offer promotions on our website. These promotions are subject to our standard terms and conditions, however, we reserve the right to change the applicable terms and conditions on a promotion by promotion basis.
Promotions are not applicable to Gift Cards, sale items or limited edition pieces and applicable on full priced goods only, not services or shipping. Minimum order spend €10. Only one promo code may be used at a time. Promo codes are not valid when there is a website sale.
Standard Terms & Conditions
- By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by Carte Blanche on its Facebook page and/or other Social Media channels (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Carte Blanche. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Facebook/Instagram and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
- All Competitions are open to Irish residents only, unless specified, and are not open to employees of Carte Blanche, its agents, contractors, consultants, or their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the Competition.
- Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition Facebook/Instagram post and/or other Social Media channel to enter this competition.
- The Competition entry closing and opening dates will be specified on the Competition Facebook/Instagram post and/or other Social Media channel.
- Carte Blanche is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- The winner(s) will be drawn as specified by the Facebook/Instagram Competition post and/or other Social Media channel. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on either the Facebook/Instagram Competition post, the Facebook/Instagram Competition photo and/or other Social Media channel. Carte Blanche accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel).
- Carte Blanche will endeavour to notify each of the prize winners by email, text or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. Carte Blanche reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. Carte Blanche takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner’s consent for Carte Blanche use his or her name on Facebook/Instagram for Competition transparency without compensation. This includes on the Carte Blanche website, direct and social media channels.
- The winner acknowledges that redemption of some prizes may require the winner to be at least 18 years of age or have parental/ guardian consent. We will let you know on our Facebook/Instagram Competition post and/or other Social Media channel.
- The decisions of Carte Blanche on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Carte Blanche reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. Carte Blanche reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, Carte Blanche excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.